Puerto Rico is Music!
Puerto Rico is Music! is a travel reference written for people who travel to Puerto Rico hoping to enjoy our music, learn how to dance, mix with the locals, and enjoy la vida loca while staying on the island. It is also written for local residents who want a convenient reference of the venues they can go to have fun. This blog is a companion to a book entitled with the same name, Puerto Rico is Music! In the book, you will find:
- An introduction to the five music genres we cover in this guide.
- Lists of festivities, fiestas where you can enjoy artistic activities for free.
- Lists of places where you can learn how to dance.
- List of venues where you can dance the types of music you want to enjoy.
- Hard to find places on the Internet where you can find out about current events.
- Links to videos describing the types of music you might find at events.
- Sample music programs from the most relevant festivals and festivities.
- Descriptions of places and landmarks related to music and musicians.
- Lists of current performers that you can watch at paid or free events.